To attend the festival, you must complete the registration (click here). Do not forget the following information:
- The flight to Tindouf leaves Madrid on Tuesday October 11th and returns to Madrid on Sunday October 16th, probably late at night.- The price of the trip is 750€. This includes the Madrid-Tindouf roundtrip chartered flight, visa, ground transportation to the camps, homestays and all festival activities.
- We process a collective visa. Please provide accurate passport information in the registration form; its expiration date must exceed six months at time of travel. This means that your passport must be valid at least until April 11, 2017.
- We will be staying with Sahrawi families and will sleep in their haimas, special desert tents. Although host families are provided with extra food for their guests, we recommend that each visitor give their family at least 6€ per day to cover all expenses and compensate the work.
- If you already know a family in Dakhla and would like to stay with them, please provide the festival organizers with the family’s name, telephone number and precise location within Dakhla. This option is possible only in Dakhla, not in any of the other camps. Festival visitors are not authorized to leave Dakhla on their own for security reasons.
- You will receive additional information on payment, the trip to Dakhla, your stay and festival programming once you have registered.
- Please let the festival know as soon as possible if you have special needs.
Email: email@example.com Phone: +34 91 531 76 04