- The flight to Tindouf leaves Madrid on 14th Tuesday and returns to Madrid on 19th Sunday, probably late at night.- The price of the trip is 800€. This includes the Madrid-Tindouf roundtrip chartered flight, visa, basic travel insurance, ground transportation to the camps, homestays and all festival activities.
- We process a collective visa. Please provide accurate passport information in the registration form; its expiration date must exceed six months at time of travel. This means that your passport must be valid at least until October 19th.
- We will be staying with Sahrawi families and will sleep in their haimas, special desert tents.
- If you already know a family in the camp where the festival is held and would like to stay with them, please provide the festival organizers with the family’s name, telephone number and precise location within the refugee camp.
- You will receive additional information on payment, the trip, your stay and festival programming once you have registered.
- Please let the festival know as soon as possible if you have special needs.