For attending the festival, the application form must be filled out completely:
(Please complete the form in CAPS)
- The flight to Tindouf leaves on 11th and returns on 16th to Madrid on October 2022, probably late at night. The price of the trip is 750€. This includes the Madrid-Tindouf roundtrip chartered flight, collective visa, ground transportation to the camps, and all the festival activities.
- We process a collective visa. Please provide accurate passport information in the registration form; its expiration date must exceed six months at time of travel. This means that your passport must be valid at least until 16th April 2023.
- We will be staying with Sahrawi families and will sleep in their haimas, special desert tents. To cover costs for meals, water and other items during your stay with your Sahrawi family, you must give the woman head of household 15€ per person per day upon arrival (75€)
- If you already know a family in the camp where the festival is held and would like to stay with them, please provide the festival organizers with the family’s name, telephone number and precise location within the refugee camp.
- You will receive additional information on payment, the trip, your stay and festival programming once you have registered.
INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Responsible for the data: Fundación Concordia 21, Calle Felipe IV, 9, 1º DC, 28014 Madrid (Spain), VAT Number ESG-85399418
Purposes: To respond to your requests and send you commercial information on our products and services including via email.
Legitimisation: Consent of the interested party. Recipients: No data assignment is foreseen.
Rights: You may withdraw your consent at any time and access, rectify, delete your data and exercise other rights at email@example.com.